- Country Homes and Interiors December 2012 featuring our Santa sacks, Rifle Paper Christmas cards and Enjoy gift tags and bags.
- Homes & Gardens December 2012 featured lots of our products including our hand printed santa sack, felt ball wreath, felt ball garland, paper baubles and frosted glass baubles.
- Country Living December 2012 featured our hand printed bird Stockings, Enjoy & Joy gift tags, vintage music garland, hand felted acorns and mini paper baubles.
- House Beautiful December 2012 featured our frosted glass baubles in teal and mustard.
- Good Homes December 2012 featuring our vintage music wreath, vintage glass tea light holders, vintage place setting paper placemats and vintage cutlery runner.
- Ideal Home December 2012 featured our frosted glass baubles,
- Womans Weekly December 2012 featured us as website of the week!
- YOU Magazine October 28th 2012 featuring our China plate paper serving papers.
Natural History have been busy hunting down the coolest decorations this Christmas and some of our ticking stockings, keys, acorns and ceramic snowflakes are amongst them, yay! Read the full post here.
Super stylish Decorators Notebook posted a lovely feature on our shop and has added our Red Robin table linen, Baking Tin candle holders and felted Acorn Garlands amongst other things to her Christmas wish list. Hooray! View the full post here.